Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Aouchh~~!!!! that was insane~~!!!

*KABOOOM~~!!!!*

that way very painful~~ i was cleaning my store room~~ *which have a lot of comforter's inside*
and when i was so happy that it's done suddenly~~ the table broke o_o;;

and crash i fall~~!!!!

i was so scare at that moment~~ when i suddenly set on my printer which is nearly broken~~
*without it i can't do my manga* then i have to fix it without my parent's knowing~~

Father>>What is going on up there !!?

Takayukiryuu689>>Nothing....go to sleep dad *ouch ouch my butt*

just when i finish fixing it...the comforter sudden landed on me~~ TwT

once i finish it,the comforter suddenly landed on me~~~




my little sister Kimiko didn't even notice it *even though i called her~~* as stated above...

when i finish cleaning back.*carefully* i suddenly notice that i have a huge scratch on my elbow~~!!! *bleeding bleeding*

i ask my small kimiko to bring me a plaster/bandage to me...
but she was so caught up by the game this is what she say~~

Takayukiryuu689>>Kimiko can you bring me a plaster??

Kimiko>>.....Take it yourself......

Takayukiryuu689>>... ( ' A');..... _n. zetsubo~~~

*sigh* my life is so bad that i feel like it's a anime....what about you guy's?? what do you think about my life?? \(^w^)/

FWI,this is all real~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment