Saturday, February 14, 2009

『初音ミく』 VOiCE song

I like to listen to all type of music ^^

but most recently like love the song from the software VocaloiD2

for me this software is very well done by the japanese people ^^

they give a chance for other people who didn't have the chance to be a music and now they can express themselve

*i even did a essay about this vocaloid during high school and guess what !? i got 97 for it ^^ since teacher ask me to write anything simple because i didn't do my homework ^^ the teacher even ask me what is it~ so for half a year i wrote comic fiesta,vocaloid,and many other thing's for my essay ^^ must be funny *

okey as you can see the title up there right ^^

Hatsune miku-VOiCE

this song has touched my heart like how titanic touched my heart..

this song is most likely saying about this servant robot whom has fall in love with this young girl,by the look's of it the background look's like summer/spring so u can say the girl is having a break in her summer home.As always the robot would always say...

"
What are you doing now?" or "What would you like to do?"

and in the terrible state where war was in rage,the mother of the child ask her to go back with her..as the child say to the robot that she would be back on the next holiday..the robot says his good bye and await her return..and as the sun set down the war occur at the mansion,regardless for the precious memories of him and the girl he protects the mansion for her to return...till his life end's

*i make it short so it won't make you reader's bored to death LOLZ*

ok here is the lyric's in Japanese,Romanji,and English with the video of the story~ hope you guy's enjoy~~

Japanese Lyric:

切なく降り積もる雪のように眩しすぎて
儚く解けてゆく音のように泣かずにいるよ

何も無いと思っていた けれど実は辛く苦しく
長い階段上り疲れ やっと会えると思ったのに

もう居ないのね 受け止められず
しかたないから このsong聴こうか

今何してるの、何したいの 俺はここだ
メッセージ伝えるよ 愛してた いや、愛してる


何かあると思っていた 身振り手振り意味も無くて

あの温もりと あの優しさが
無いのだからもう このsong聴こうか

辛いよ 切ないよ 寂しいよ 苦しいよ 泣きたいよ
ありがとう言う前にごめん を言わずにあーあ

【SLT】

今何してるの、何したいの 俺はここだ
メッセージ伝えるよ 愛してる

切なく降り積もる雪のように眩しすぎて
強く生きてゆく花のように幸せになれ

【SLT】


Romaji:

Setsunaku furitsumoru yuki no you ni mabushii sugite
Hakanaku tokete yuku oto no you ni nakazu ni iru yo

Nanimo nai to omotteita keredo jitsu wa tsuraku kurushiku
Nagai kaidan nobori tsukare yatto aeru to omotta no ni

Mou inai no ne uketomerarezu
Shikata nai kara kono song kikou ka

Ima nani shiteru no, nani shitai no ore wa koko da
Messeji tsutaeru yo aishiteta iya aishiteru

Nani ka aru to omotteita miburiteburi imi mo nakute

Ano nukumori to ano yasashisa ga
Nai no dakara mou kono song kikou ka

Tsurai yo setsunai yo sabishii yo kurushii yo nakitai yo
Arigatou iu mae ni gomen wo iwazuni aaa

Ima nani shiteru no nani shitai no ore wa koko da
Messeji tsutaeru yo aishiteru

Setsunaku furitsumoru yuki no you ni mabushii sugite
Tsuyoku ikite yuku hana no you ni shiawase ni nare


English lyric's:


My heart is painful, and It lies thick on the ground like snow.
It's too dazzling like snow.
Like the sound melting transiently.
Without crying, I'm here.


I thought there was nothing.
But actually, hard and painful
Long stairs, tired from rising.
I thought I could meet you finally.
You won't be here any more.
I can't take it.
That's the way it goes.
Shall we listen to this song?


What are you doing now?
What would you like to do?
I'm here.
I tell a message.
I loved you.
no, I love you.


I thought there was something bad....
A motion,a gesture, these're no meaningful...
That warmth and
That gentleness
Because I won't have that any more.
Shall we listen to this song?


I'm painful and sad
lonely and hard and I want to cry
「Thank you 」rather than, first「Sorry 」
I didn't say...ah...


What are you doing now?
What would you like to do?
I'm here.
I tell a message.
I love you
My heart is painful, and It lies thick on the ground like snow.
too dazzling like snow.
living hard.
Like a flower.
(Please) become happy.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original song by Lovely-P
PV made by Nyohoho-P
movie upload by pi-ran(on Nicovideo)
Romaji Lyric&Translations by Ayase


*yes i don't own any of it ^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment