Wednesday, April 8, 2009

it's been some time already ^^

Well,i usually post when i want to say something ^^
but unfortunately i was kind of busy with all the other thing~

I get a job and that like YAY~~

and the part which i was shock was,i was pick as the Captain of the dances group for
Comic Fiesta 09 and 10 0w0!!

the Dances that we will do for Comic Fiesta 2009 is;

1.Bacchikoi-Dev Parades
2.Vegetable Juice-Vocaloid2
3.Love and Joy-Yumi Kimura
4.Chiro Perfect Math Class *idk who sing..is it cirno???*


as for Comic Fiesta 2010 maybe do;

1.Cruel Angel Thesis by the Black Starz feat G-Splash
2.Mirotic from TVXQ
3.Nami Tamaki-Believe *cuz look nices ^^*
4.Bad Boy by Rain ^^

I know the dance are freaking hard but,wanna do the best !!
as for 2009 dances...i've practices all of it~
nw left is the 2010 *except Cruel angel thesis ,already remember*

well...right now Comic Fiesta Forum has a Downtime...please active soon~

Oh Yea!! My dad ask me to cut my hair~~~ TwT
and the Hairstylist cut wrongly... so i ask him to cut differently...

Last time all of you saw my long hair and blonde...but now my hair is alittle like
Rei Ayanami..but black and highlight blonde...

I guess thats all~~ Janne~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment