Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Been a While~

*sigh*
Now i feel like i'm missing apart of me....

Usually when theres no teachers around...i drew pictures onto the desk...

But...In Agama Class it's totally different thing!!
i drew like *counting* more than20 Hentai Pic on My Table in AGAMA CLASS!!!

wonder how the student there are enjoying it ^^

*sigh*
Kinda rusted....and it's been awhile...i suddenly feel like want to draw Hentai...

Photobucket


I'm sorry Maru...my mind suddenly appear you and mieko...and as you say.."I'm a LOLICON"
so haha
mieko's wan...wanna draw ah?...hmm...*thinking*

Oh yea~ the Hat on the drawing ^^ remember u got wore once when we talk online ??
haha,it's sure somes in handy ^^ it could be your Trademark ^^
as mieko...hmm....

i actually want to draw Lien doin PG13 to Maru....and Shou with Mieko...
But in the End i still have writers Block....

Well...i'm sure mieko will comment this ^^ if maru comment i akan mati....

Next Character to draw~~ MIKERU,RINKU,JIRO,and XIANG *actually i already finish drawing them...* NOW LEFT IS TO COLOR~!!

Here's Taka *me* in Dchimie ^^ Please Comment~~

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I ARE HERE COMMENTING YOOHHHHHH :3
    XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONT YOU EVER DRAW HENTAI OF ME YOU PERVERT ASSHOLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey no yet upload the photo lagi =(
    bila nak upload

    ReplyDelete