Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's been awhile ver.2 ^^

HAHAHAHA~~ it's been awhile ^^,well can't help it ^^ i'm so damn tired no matter which day^^
well if u dun mind readin wat i wanna post then haha go ahead^^


well let me start...first is Lolita Outing in Midvalley ^^

it was fun n all at the same time being force to walk like a girl...*my body was stiff n pain cuz of stupit work >w>* it was the first time i meet mieko in life n aki,amal,nana-chan n also michi^^ *i won't miss the others mostly orange ^^*

then after tat one of the people tat came for the Lolita outing came for a work^^ n i dun remember her n the name is Mugen Pnada hahaha

ok next.....

C2AGE...

IT WAS A SUCCESSS!!!!! DAI_SPAMMERZ RULEZ TAT PLACE!!! EVEN THE MC FOLLOW US HAHAHA!!!! *which thing would b like tat*

ok next...

uh....

b4 ANIMANGAKI!!!

i was thinkin...n thinkin...n thinkin...cuz i hv to calcualted my spending...i hv pay half of my kagamine len ^^ so i recieve my kagamine len wig ^^ wee~~ bt...
hv to style it >w> *Xajin my dear i nid u on tis*

n n....i hv made mieko as my GF!!! wee~~~

ok

ANIMANGAKI!!!

hmm....

Day 01
people call me stalker cuz the way i wear...it was random guys RANDOM!! bt oklah
we hv quite fun bt theres nth much

Day02
YAY~~ dress as babyblue^^ Fun yet at the same time....I CAN"T DANCE WIT THIS WIG~~!!!!
also it's the first time i hug wit passion *it's my first hug* n my first kiss to mieko~

ryte after tat....body hurts...sick...n also lost my voice...bt i still go to work...>w>

ok b4 DaiCon....

PANIC~!!!! cuz i haven't register for the karaoke contest~!!! *i dun wan to endup like in Animangaki* so i ask WeN to help me,thx Wen even though i x dpt bt u r my dear brother i care for u....gt my GAJI!!!! WEE~!!! n it's two weeks b4 DAICON~!!....WTH!? all ticket was sold off TwT so i order from maru the last ticket *well it's nt last bt....it's the lamest ticket lor~*

after tat...one week b4 DaiCon!! WeN straight tell me tat thres ticket sellin at DAICON!!! n it's still thre!! WOOT!! go calcualte budget...CUKUP!!!...bt unfortunally i giv mieko rm100 cuz i help her *i'm her BF i would help her no matter wat* so i brought the elite ticket haha *nw think hw to survive at Bon Odori,after tat gt news at WeN tat my application gt canceled due to over contestant...i dun mind...really ^^ so i help out jacky on her bento store at daicon

OK

LATEST!!!

DAICON!!!!

DAY 01!!!

was wearin butler haha~ i hv my reason...when i cosplay as a chrar..completely~ i would b tat chara so i became a butler i help at the store bt people kept on callin me gay..due the way i walk...well can't help it....then it happen....MY SEAT TAT I bROUGHT WIT ALL OF MY SWEAT AT WORK BEING TAKEN AWAY!!? WTF!!! I WAS AT THE BACK SELLIN STUFF U NID TO NEED LAH!!! PEOPLE BUSY!!!! was so moody tat time....bt it's gud thong i was sittin next to sky,youchi n....dun noe who..well wgfai was thre so happy~....bt...i'm nt....only lucky 10 n also the awsm people can get the AUTOGRAPH!!! so piss off i left wit temper....it's consider as my worse day ever

DAY 02!!!

was wearin Lolita in the mornin n kazu airgear at evening,Helpin out at jacky store again bt i was wearin Lolita which was damn hot i was wearin make up n it melts.my platfrom boots ter@$#%^&*($# so i sms or call beat to get me a shoes glue bt as i noe...hardware store close at sunday so....well atleast it's still stick so thx beat ^^,was so oklah today..recieve my parcel from Hukoyee *thx~ me luv it ^^* then i when to the hall as in RUN!! n rush to the stage for my seat!...chihara wore a kebaya~ was so pretty on her ^^ n she sing quite well i nearly lost my voice...bt my hands n legs r sleepin..*currently* ok then.....dai spammer gather n talk like we used to~except i kena angkat n all...we did our dance which i x tgk belakang except for bachikoi *i must c hw much they hv improve*..well after tat...Edo call me...he say the dance was a failure for sum part bt still a failure....was kinda sad cuz of tat...*can't blame him* tat mean Dai_spammerz nid to train more...he was worried tat the dance would make the visitor rasa muak so...i understand....cuz it's the middle of the event so it's nt fun n games for GACC2009....well tats tat~ then i was gettin to go back when suddenly Hikaru told me tat chihara is still here at the room next to us 0w0!!? so i went thre~ bt...as u noe...u can't c no matter wat so i was about to turn n one of the community was pushing me back...i say WTF!? LET ME GO!! i noe wat i'm doin!! it's nt like i hv a camera!! then i was like goin to stand aside~when accidentelly... Jacky grap me as if i was suit up wit the maniac suit *org sakit jiwa* n thres WeN...hold my leg n me angkat!!! ok if it's for like a few secong i accept bt...Chihara Minori was goin out n was SHOCK!!! i was sayin PUT ME DOWN!!! CHIHARA MINORI IS HERE DAMN IT!!! bt jacky was closing my mouth wit his hand and they were still carrying me n by the time she was out well...half way....they put me down n i was like tryin to get up n go forward to the side door whre chihara is headin to the car...WeN n jacky bodyslam me....u guys...juz make my life miserable i hv make a worse experience for Chihara tats why i was layin down at the floor for awhile...my life juz when from normal...to crazy.....then...Hikaru Leacture me...i try to explain bt...it would seem it's my fault i would take responsiblity...bt the look at
her face --> Hikaru,i cn tell she is mad n malu already.....so all i cn do is accept it,well...mostly day 2 is ok n worse.....as u cn c i didn't enter the hall till tat certain time....


here r sum vid i seen so far



here is updated n currently hearin songs

Gazette new song n also comin soon

THE GAZETTE-THE INVISIBLE WALL




MIYAVI NEW SONG!!!

Miyavi-SuperHero





this is my updated for the pass few months...MONTHS!!! so i will try to updated as usual...mostly weekends..cuz....tired from work n all no time to on9 tat much

4 comments:

  1. Help you with ur wig? No problem XD

    -Xajin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. big bro~~~gomenasai ya....tat i make your life miserable....gome gome

    ReplyDelete
  3. God...Well..i can see it well you are really..hardcore..

    but you cant beat setsuna where he got an indirect kiss from Chihara minoru. LOL

    ReplyDelete