Saturday, January 8, 2011

Such a wonderful day to be moody

Haiz~~ i don't know what to say to my dad =w=

I mean yea... yup help me alot when making the armor and etc....*tho you yourself make mistake in the process and i wasted extra money because of that*

but seriously....there's once in my life i would love to do things MY WAY!!!!

why do you always say we're not independent? for christ sake! you yourself is not willingly letting us go =w=

ok find enough with the HARHAR talk i'm a young adult and soon to be an adult once i reach 20 this year =w=

i would to love learn things in my perspective view =w=

i brought those material from the 3 years of experience of cosplaying d...and i know which material to use on the process...

haiz...even when i said i found a place that sell something like leather *Vinyl* you don't have to like "haiz~~ yelah tu~~ dah graduated lah tu" Quote on me!!! D<

i mean i know how to make sword with cardboard and any cheap materials and you want me to spend over rm1000 for a sword that i won't be using after tat?? would'nt it be a waste??

Oh yea sure~~ and you can say "You can always sell it.." FOR GOD SAKE!! WHO WOULD IN THE MIND WANTS TO BUY A PROP THAT IS COST RM1000+ WHRE YOU CAN GET IT CHEAPER AT S'PORE OR EVEN THE LESS TAOBAO!! AND NOT TO MENTION THEY USING THE SAME MATERIAL!!

i gave you over rm1000+ *i think it has reach rm1300+ d * so you could finish that armor even you yourself say that use need only RM1000 to make it....

haiz..all i'm saying be a little faith me with lah~ i want to make my prop as cheap as possible =___= because i want to keep the extra money for something else...i've already been giving half of my salary d *rm700* every month....why won't you have faith in me???

if not i'll be like my sister...CAMPAK DUIT KAT YOU WITH LIKE THE AMOUNT OF RM200 ONLY!! and what they're salary is almost like mine!

there's things in this world that people can cheat on you....and i finally notice that day you spit it out...you got use my money for something else...not the one i gave every month also you use the money i gave for the armor !! and what you buy!! your cigarette!!! your PERFUME!! YOUR FREAKING JUDI PAPER THAT YOU WILL NEVER WIN D<

and why am i not doing the armor/giving you the extra money??? well to see would you do it or not...and you say "i would do things all the way unlike you who stop in the middle..." FUCK THAT!! NOW LOOK WHAT YOUR DOING!!! YOU YOURSELF IS DOING IT HALFASS WAY! haiz...i would just make it with mounting board and harden it with fiberglass only =w= simple and cheaper..

BUT THIS YEAR!! PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO DO THINGS MY WAY!!! OK!! MY WAY!!!

I WANT TO LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE!!! and guess what?? IT'S MY MONEY I'M USING!!! SO STOP COMPLAINING WHAT I'M USING!!!! I DON'T WHAT TO USE MATERIALS THAT I FIND AT THE STREET!!! OR NEVERTHELESS AT THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL!!!! I'M NOT LIKE YOU!!!

I'M ME!!! I'M TAKA!!! I'M THE TAICHO OF DAI_SPAMMERZ!!! *ex taicho*

AND I WILL DO THINGS MY WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment