Thursday, February 3, 2011

Respect or (NOT) Respect

hmmmm~

i don't really know how to say this but~

how am i suppose to respect others where else others don't really respect me for being...ME????

OK sure i do respect alot of people before but after all the downfall and criticism i've been getting for the past what 1~2 years it really useless for me respecting others XDDD

it's up to you guys to figure out the solution whether you wanna respect me or not XD if you do i respect you back XDD

it's true i adalah orang yang x malu in public *due to weird random hyperness* but thats me..i'm actually getting tired from all the random stuff i've been doing...and i've been toning down quite abit..compare from previously i guess...*well from you guys punya point of view...i dun think u even realize it XDD*

ofcuz i'm really regretting the momments i've been doing last year and this year =w=

but you guys got one time say that "I kena Jaga Image sendiri" so like...yea...i too have to jaga my image...which is my random hyperness...if i don't...well...ok for the old people that knows me sure you guys say

"Finally his normal" or like "Oh? His quiet today"...

and what would the new people that just knows me from being me says...i really got this like...a few times already from variety of people

"Huh? why are you not hyper???"

"Taka are you ok?? you not being yourself.."

*i'm sure at this point you must be thinking that OH great his talking something about himself like pampering and etc..well it's not actually =w= deal wit it*

well all i can say is...If you don't respect me...i don't respect you so like it's a hypothesis and also consider my way of doing things

i don't care if you don't LIKE ME or your talking talking BULLSHITS aka GOSSIPS about me....

but please your just as bad if you doing those things

i'm here not to impress people with the glamour and such i'm here to actually EXPRESS my feelings in my way

so please think about it for once

why should you respect others if yourself is not respecting yourself

2 comments:

  1. TAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~``
    Don't get EMO!! Imma here with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaaaa you're the most entertaining guy I met so far.

    -Hanzo

    ReplyDelete