Friday, December 24, 2010

Cleaned my room *FINALLY!!*

hur hur~~ it's been......5 years i didn't clean my room..it's all dusty and stinky...and...well u get the picture of a young guys room XDDD *the certain type one*

it took me 3 hours...n i didn't threw anything out OAO *i'm surprise*

overall nw it's walkable inside~ yay~~~

easy access to my PC and also my DESK XDDD

also i cleaned up my Cosplay Closet....which i notice i have about 7 costume nw OAO *which i rarely use them*

oh well more to come XDD

the only meal i eat today till nw...which is goin to be 4....is....3 slices of bread and a green tea with my medicine...

LOL XDD

also..today is Christmas...and it's kinda the worse ryte nw XDD

My dad expensive vase tat cost over rm1000++ shattered to hundreds of pieces OAO

all thx to my lil sis *kimiko* cat name Jojo Armani....and i gt the blame...I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO EAT TAT TIME!! FUCK U CAT!! I'M NT GOIN TO TREAT UR WOUND!!!!

when to my friend Riza Ryuzaki apartment yesterday after work..and i find tat hid room is small Just like him XDDD his costume for Cirno Advent is nearly done except his skirt cutting...which i teach him how to cut it OwO *wow senior konon*

we talk..watch the AFAX Cosplay Regional Championship,Look At Kaika's Blog and Youtube Acc,and show who is KAname!!!*tis guy IDk who's KAname!!! KILL!!! SATSUGAI!!*

after tat when back home~~ tralalalala~~~~

gt a little feverish in the mornin and cooled down after tat XDDD

so yea....hope u guys have fun on Christmas and CF COMMUNITY!! PLZ SHOW US MORE EVENT IN 2011!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment