Friday, December 10, 2010

Wow it's been a year and a half???

Wow it's been that long O_O i haven't been updating you since then O_O???? sorry blog bt it can't be help XDD;;

when in anycase I'm back!! and i shall start bloggin *if i hv the time from work*

Let see what did i did in tis one year....

Got my old job back

when to first voice recording session

cosplay half asses XDD *phail like shit tis year*

Get to go Afa *at last~~ u can check it at my FB*

sang at Animangaki which i phail so much XDDDD

and nw waiting for CF XDDD

OWH!! and Kaname is selling his Cosplay Photo Book this Winter Edition of Comicket XDDD




Kaname!!! let's hang out next time!!! *which i find that impossible* meeting oversea's cosplayers is somethin refreshing and give me a motivation on my cosplay XDD *eventho in tight budget*

hopefully i'll be able to have Kagane Wen and the rest of DS member in AFA but hey~~ i can hear my voice in the Cosplay Regional Championship XDDDD in HD!!! *thx to the twins yes..it's u too *

making alodia dance on stage shows tat we are one big happy family XDD tho i think i embarrass her XDD and i still owe her a Assam Laska O_O *shout at her from afar and say we would have lunch together but haiz....*

Clive wans me to join the CRC....ok Cosplay Rigional Championship....so...urr......Ahahahahahah

I'LL THINK ABOUT IT OK!!!! BUT ONE DAY!! I PROMISE YOU CLIVE!!!!

i notice that some cosplayers was dancing Cirno Math Class and i had to join XDDD well they had fun XDD bt no one noe Bad Apple thre XDD *dancing Alone in the middle....lonely~~ i mister lonely~~*

ANYWAY~~~~~

As always XDDD hope! to! be! better!! XDDD

So Pray to myself i don't phail Kamina or ACe Next year!!! *amin~*

Today~~~ is the last day from my internship buddy Amin~~~ tho~~ nt much of a celebration~~ atleast i force him to eat a bunch of chilli flakes on his pizza >DDD

i got interview today as an Animator! woot XDD *just seeing some work and give idea/comments on they're work*

for a nineteen...i dun really give a comment like a nineteen year old student XDDD
so i'm sorry li wen for being harsh Q_Q

OK! i guess thats all for today XDD HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AT CF10!!!!!

1 comment: