Saturday, December 18, 2010

Comic Fiesta 2010 Day 1

FINALLY!! CF IS HERE!!!!

AND!!!

BORING LIKE SHIT! D<

in the entire time i'm already half dead =) *guess it's kinda my fault?? for nt being hyper???*

Well can't be help when u do 3 jobs in a week =_=

anyway~~~

meet old friends is okok...meet new friends which i dunno noe them bt they noe me +_+ *i Phail like SHit+

Owh i cosplay as ASK from Nico Nico DOuga in his Butler Form so only like 3~4 people noes XDD other thought i was cosplaying Kaito Butler form Owo

Comicfiesta tis year is damn crowded...and i get tired fast =_=

i hate it =_= nt to mention the air conditioning i can't even feel it =_= I WAN TO BLAME THOSE STUPID GUARD THAT BLOCK MY WAY WHEN I WANNA GO BACK!!!

haiz... oh well but i'm happy cuz i met KAIKA!!!!! YAY!!! KAIKA!!!! LOVE HER SO MUCH!! XDDDD

SHE SO KIND AND NICE PERSON !! *tho i thought she was taller but i guess can't be help huh O_O CAMERA FOOL ME AGAIN!!!*

i wish she has a Facebook Acc...but i guess she don't Owo? *personally ask*

owh! she was cosplaying as Konata From Lucky Star XDD So cute XDDD <3<3<3 *can't help it*

We snap picture together OwO I'm happy XD

OWH! DO SUPPORT HER!!!

here's her Blog link OwO -->http://thecosplaychronicles.vze.com/

kinda stress out when my dad ask me go back home like...5.30pm O_O i have to run from TS to the LRT station tat took me like 20 min thx to elevator!!

Oh well...2moro i shall come as Shirou from FSN OwO HOPE TO C U ALL THRE AGAIN!!!

tats for today~~ bb~~~

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!! I KNOW U R ASK ON THE 1ST SIGHT~~~~~~I'M AWSM~~~~NGAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~

    ReplyDelete