Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Falling sick at work

Haiz~~~~~

in all my life tis is the first time i fall very sick at work XDDDD

yesterday i can't even look straight to the monitor OAO

and i keep on saying...

"I Will Never Die...Not Like This...I...I Have...To Protect....The World...."

DE SOKONDE~~~~~

My Friend keep on asking me to go Back home cuz i seriously dun feel well that time XDDD

so i went to the clinic and ask to have a check up to have an MC for tat day...which she replied...

"No,We Dun sel MC..."

I WANNA CHOKE HER SO BAD THAT I CAN KILL HER!!! *clean self up*

so i just wrote down that i leave for the day and went to the CLinic near by my House
the doctor thre was nice and gave me a check up...

i had a low Grade Fever which around 36 degree Celsius *nt tat bad tho...*

but today i went back...my fever rise to 37.8 Celsius which the doctor say did i eat the medicine *yes i did but i had a severe headache in the morning*

the doctor say if i have certain symptom at 6pm i shuld go to hospital to have a check up...scared whether i have Denggi Fever *which i dun remember been beaten by one*

well anycase~~ i eated my Medicine but i cnnt sleep O_O weird...Might be my Hyperness energy OwO

so right nw i feel like sumthin is poking my head and my throat is getting dry OwO

HOPE I GET WELL SOON!!!!!

AND COSPLAY ISH MY LIFE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment