Sunday, December 19, 2010

Comic Fiesta Day 2

ARGH~~~~ CF IS OVER!!! and it's...10.30pm OwO

OK I'LL CUT SHORT ON MY REPORT!!! *yosh..!*

I HATE THE SECURITY!! nt CF people..BT THE HOTEL PEOPLE!! HW CULD THEY BLOCK US!!! and sampai hati panggil me kurang ajar..i was in a rush and can call me jerit macam pasar...TGKLAH DEPAN KO TU!! BUKAN PASAR DH KE!!! SEMUA DUDUK ATAS LANTAI!!! CROWDED LIKE SHIT!!! TATS ALSO PASAR MAH!! and i jerit cuz i'm late d =_= so deal wit it =_=

ok then...Emcee...plz dun drag the day longer...ur making people having problem d...Kesian Yuan cross and Rayray0211...they wan to do photoshoot pun xleh =_=

Owh! i counted hw many people carried my Dark Excaliburn! 68 people! YESH! XDDDD *tho guys..you crack my tip d..nw i hv to Fiberglass it back =w=*

urmm rumm...ok today was okok thx to Kori! i get my hyperness back XDDD I love you~~~

Meet Mikeru and Rinku today at starbuck OwO *sorry wen was quite in a rush* we were talking on how our jobs and bla bla bla bla bla~

ok..then...OWH!!! FATE STAY NIGHT GROUP!! i x dpt jumpa anybody O_O whre are they?? i saw One Rin Thosaka and it's nt her..kiseki mana u tat day...shirou sunyi~ oh well quite alot of saber today OwO I'm glad i took photo's with them XDD yay~~~

thx Ikki~~ nw i have my cap back XDD next time i shall glomp and kiss joo~~ XDDD

eto~~~ meet some sabah,Indonesia,thailand and Singapore cosplayer XDD and get they're contacts XDDD You guys XDD thx so much XDDDD MOSES!! NEXT TIEM WE CROSS SAMA SAMA!!!

owh! Dai_Spammerz!! thx for the dance finale!! You guys make the crowd wild~~ sorry but i dun join all of it...was too tired d...haiz...

Congrats to you noe whom's birthday XDDD and a merry christmas XDDD nw then...i guess thats all XDDDDD

See you next year XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment